Are you a stylist or salon interested in teaching your own extension classes? Do you currently teach your own classes/method? See how becoming an education partner with Kesh Hair can benefit you!
What is an Education Partnership?
- Kesh Hair partners with you, the educator, to support your future classes. While you remain as the sole educator of the classes, we provide (at a discounted cost) all the hair, materials and tools that you need to run a professional education course.
- Using our platform, we promote the talented stylists that choose to educate using Kesh Hair products
Education Partnership benefits?
- Discounted Kesh tool sets and kits
- Fully customizable starter kits that are exclusive to education partners
- Free partnership logo design to help brand your classes
- Additional permanent discount code for you and your students on all future orders
- Course materials provided that cover how the hair is sourced, the entire manufacturing process and education as to why the origin of our hair is important
- 24/7 text support for students directly to Kesh Hair
- Student access to an online Facebook stylist support group
- Have your upcoming courses featured on our website and promoted on our Instagram and Facebook
How can I become an Education Partner?
Kesh education partners will need to exclusively use Kesh Hair materials and tools during their courses in order to receive the additional disounts and benefits (we are unable to support the use of other brands in your classes).
- Send us an email to email@example.com
- send us a tex or give us a call at 1-877-331-4403
Education Partner List
The Basement Salon