Care Instructions- Kesh Hair
Follow the below instructions to ensure your extensions last as long as possible and your hair remains shiny and healthy:
- Brush gently in a downward motion beginning at the ends of the hair, and then work your way up towards the roots.
- Avoid excessive brushing of the hair when wet. Ensure the hair is at least partially dry.
- Always comb the extensions gently before washing.
- Use a sulphate-free deep moisturizing shampoo and conditioner – this will add moisture and keep them looking better for longer.
- Lather shampoo until hair is clean then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Apply conditioner, leave for 5 minutes and then rinse with cool water to lock in moisture.
- Squeeze out excess water and gently pat dry with a towel. It is best to air dry extensions when possible. If you must use heat, blow-dry the hair on a low setting. For best results, use an ionic hairdryer.
- Wash the hair in one direction; from top to bottom. Avoid washing hair upside down in the sink. Always wash your hair straight away after swimming as chlorine and salt can dry out hair.
SLEEPING AND STYLING:
- NEVER sleep with wet hair. This will cause tangles and mats, damaging your natural hair.
- Always sleep with your hair tied in a loose ponytail or braid to avoid tangles.
- Heat style as usual but avoid excessive heat to the roots if your extensions are secured with bonds or tapes.
- You can style extensions as often as desired but you will find you don’t need to wash your hair every day, as your extensions will stay clean and curled for days.