Kesh Hair Inc. Warranty Terms and Conditions
Kesh Hair Extensions are covered under a 4 month warranty (from the date of purchase) for manufacturing defects. Our hair is made using high quality Slavic hair bundles, we retain the full cuticle and NEVER use an acid bath during the manufacturing process. However, we understand that manufacturing defects can occasionally occur.
1. Kesh Hair Extensions are covered under a 4 month warranty, valid from date of purchase. Requests made outside of this period will be rejected. The hair must be returned to Kesh Hair for inspection.
2. Any products under the following conditions will void the warranty:
- Chemical Treatments
- Coloring, rooting, toning, lifting
- Over-use of purple shampoo
- Ocean or Chlorine Exposure
- Cutting the Hand Tied Weft System
- Product alterations
3. If none of the above conditions apply and you would like to submit a warranty claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject write: Warranty Claim and in the body of the email please include your name, the order number, a description of the issue, and any supporting photos.
1. Do you have a return policy or exchange policy?
We are pleased to offer returns on unused, uninstalled or unaltered hair extensions with the binding intact within 30 days of you receiving your order. We only accept returns or exchanges on hair extensions that have not been installed, colored, washed or worn in any way (binding must be intact).
2. How do I make a return or exchange?
Step 1) Email us at email@example.com. In the subject field please write RETURN and in the body of the email please include the order number and the reason for the return.
**All Kesh Hair extensions must be shipped back unopened in the original packaging (with the binding intact, failure to do so may result in the return being rejected).
Returns must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice.
Note: If doing an exchange, you should place an order for the new items immediately so that your replacement item can be shipped right away.
Step 2) Send the hair back to us:
From Canada, please send to:
KESH HAIR INC.
2760 WEST BROADWAY #218
VANCOUVER, B.C. , CANADA
From the United States, please follow the instructions in step 1. We will email you a return waybill and customs forms (3 sheets) from UPS that you will need to print and drop off at a UPS location. Your refund will be processed once the hair is received by Kesh Hair. The cost of the return label will be deducted from the refund amount.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my return?
Yes, you are responsible for all return shipping costs and please send your return with a tracking number because Kesh hair will not be responsible for lost packages.
*If returning the shipment from the United States, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (step 1 of instructions above). A return waybill from UPS will be sent to you via email and the return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
4. How will I receive my refund?
A full refund (Canada & USA – less the original shipping charge) (USA only – less the cost of the return shipment) will be issued as soon as we recieve the returned item. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method only.
6. Why are Kesh Hair Extensions non-returnable if opened?
Human hair extensions are considered a hygienic product. Therefore, we do not offer returns or exchanges if the hair has been worn or installed in any way.
Kesh Hair Inc.